Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- SettingsThe submission file is in PDF which must have been generated via Microsoft Word or Latex. Latex is preferred especially for submissions under Mathematical Section
- All illustrations, figures, and tables must be placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- You must attach a list of five potential reviewers. This information should include the name and title, affiliation, and email address.
Specia Issue : Maiden Conference of NSPS
This is proceeding of the Maiden Conference of the Nigerian Society of Physical Sciences which held in Lafia
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.